Our privacy is very important to us and your support and respect mean everything to us.
If you have any doubt please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ana Domingues lda, as operator of the website alamedaturquesa.com, headquartered at Bairro das Flores n 170 3040-005 Coimbra, with the corporate number 515 241 113 is the entity responsible for your personal data processing and ensures that it is treated in a licit, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant national legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016.
Personal data processing
The use of the Website, the access to specific pages and / or all information or services requested by the website User may lead to the communication of personal data. The processing of those data shall be compliant to the Law and the GDPR Regulation.
We care about how your personal data are processed safely and in confidentiality and we take all necessary measures to avoid loss, bad use, deterioration or deletion of the personal data.
We also collect your specific personal data in order to recognize you and offer you an optimal and personalized use experience. This collection also aims to correct potential mistakes in the Website. The collected data concern your connection (IP address, geographical zone, day and hour of connection, pages seen and / or used, etc) as well as the equipment from where the connection occurred.
Purposes of personal data processing
Because we believe our customer deserves the best in the world, we work every day to provide you a great experience when interacting with us through our website alamedaturquesa.com. So, when you interact with us through our services, we collect the following personal data and other information:
– Personal information: Name, e-mail, address, credit card number or other available payment method, as they are essential for processing your order and for the purchase of products on this website, in order to follow up on the obligations required from applicable legislation and regulations or to supply other services provided on this website and requested by you. Unfortunately, your refusal to provide us with any personal data may prevent us from processing your request for the purchase of products or for the provision of other services on this website.
– Customer history: For communication purposes that reinforce and personalize the offer of products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns, we store information about products purchased, purchase dates, communications with our customer support department, campaign/response history, history of complaints, responses to customer satisfaction questionnaires, as well as other metrics which support our customer service.
– Automatic information through applications, website and social media: We may automatically collect information contained in the navigation and use logs. The information contained in these records include your IP address, your ISP, the browser, the duration of your visit and what pages you visited within our website, behavior within the applications and website, location information if authorized, as well as other statistics.
In order to send a gift to a friend we may also have access to the personal data of third parties, name and address, which are disclosed by the users of this website. The processing of this data is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of Ana Domingues Unipessoal lda
Personal data likely to be processed
The information given by you while filing the forms or creating your account are collected and processed. This information include your name, gender, size, address, email and phone number.
Your personal data may be disclosed to singular or collective persons for:
• processing product sales,
• providing electronic payment services through credit / debit cards,
• choosing, packing and shipping products,
• solving problems related to product sales,
• receiving payments for product purchases,
• in the context of marketing campaigns involving properly identified partners where you have given us your consent,
In addition, your personal data may be communicated to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities for compliance with legal obligations and at the express request of those authorities.
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
The withdrawal of your consent does not question the legality of the process already done, based on the consent given before the withdrawal. This right can be exercised by e-mail to the address email@example.com
Duration of personal’s data storage
In compliance with the Law and GDPR Regulation, we only store your personal data during a timeframe reasonably necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
We retain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Once the maximum period of preservation has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymized (anonymized data may be retained) or destroyed in a secure manner.
Security and data protection
We want you to know that we have taken security measures to protect your personal data (including encryption and authentication tools) with internal reviews of our collection, storage and processing practices, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the systems where we store personal data. However, no Internet transmission or e-mail is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mails sent to or from our services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in selecting the information you send via e-mail and other digital channels. We advise you to keep the devices you use to access our website and other services always updated and with protection systems (antivirus, firewall, anti-spam filters, etc.).
Personal data of children
No personal data will be processed for children under 16 years of age, nor will any order placed online by them be recognized. If we detect that we collect personal data from a child under the age of 16, we will take the steps necessary to eliminate the information as soon as possible.
We receive and store information you enter on our Website or give to us in any other way. For example, when you buy a product through our Website, you would necessarily provide us with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information. Also, you may provide us with information when you communicate with us by e-mail, telephone, or otherwise. If you purchase an item to be shipped to someone as a gift, you would provide the recipient’s information as well. We may keep records of your purchases, and the types of products that appeal to you. We may use your information to help us improve our Website, to better tailor our product offerings to our customers, and to improve the content on our Website. You may choose not to provide certain information, but without that information some of our Website’s features may not be available to you.
We respect your privacy and we recognize the importance of protecting the information collected about them. We value our customers and we will not share any personally customer information, except where necessary for us to complete certain transactions, like we may use a third-party to host and operate our Website alamedaturquesa.com, fulfill orders, deliver packages and process credit cards payments. These third-parties may have access to certain personal information in order to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to use it for any other purpose. Ana Domingues Lda with the corporate number 51524113, with head office located Bairro das Flores n170 SMartinho Bispo 3045-002 Coimbra, registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Coimbra APRn18/20190104, is the entity responsible for your personal data processing and ensures that it is treated in a licit, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant national legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016. If you wish to contact us you can write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 915464063.
The user’s rights
Alameda Turquesa guarantees fair and lawful processing of your personal data.
According to article 15 of GDPR, you shall have the right to obtain from us the following non exhaustive information:
1. the purposes of the processing;
2. the categories of personal data concerned;
3. the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations ;
4. where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
5. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Alameda Turquesa guarantees the right to rectification and deletion your personal data.
According to article 16 of GDPR, the incorrect or inaccurate data can be rectified or deleted at any time. You shall ask us to proceed to the modifications if necessary.
You shall have a right to obtain the deletion of your personal data in the cases listed in article 17 of GDPR.
Alameda Turquesa guarantees the right to restriction of processing
The User shall have the right to obtain restriction of processing where one of the cases described in article 18 of GDPR applies.
Alameda Turquesa guarantees the right to data portability
According to article 20 of GDPR, you shall have the right to receive from Alameda Turquesa the personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You shall also have a right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from Alameda Turquesa, in the cases described in GDPR.
Alameda Turquesa guarantees the right to object to the processing
You shall have the right to object, on compelling and legitimate grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you. In such a case, Alameda Turquesa will not process the personal data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Alameda Turquesa guarantees the right to lodge a complaint
You shall have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by Alameda Turquesa submitting a complaint to the supervisory authority (National Commission for Data Protection, Rua de São Bento, no. 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisbon, Portugal – Tel: +351 213928400 – Fax: +351 213976832 – e-mail: email@example.com), as well as appeal to the courts.
The User can exercise the rights listed above, at any time, by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of liability
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites controlled and exploited by third parties not linked to ALAMEDA TURQUESA. In such a case, ALAMEDA TURQUESA cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites, or for these third parties practice as regards to personal data protection.
ALAMEDA TURQUESA cannot be held responsible for the loss, the data corruption or the identity theft, which may be caused particularly but not only by the presence of virus or by cyber-attacks.
User’s data modification process
The User can, at any time, modify the disclosed personal data by e-mail to the address email@example.com
As a holder of personal data and in the case of its violation, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (National Commission for Data Protection, Rua de São Bento, no. 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisbon, Portugal – Tel: +351 213928400 – Fax: +351 213976832 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), as well as appeal to the courts.
This policy can be changed without prior notice. For this reason, we recommend that you check this Policy whenever you visit our website or our mobile applications.
Thank you again for your affection, and for continuing to believe in us and our mission!
Our payments are currently securely processed through Paypal and Braintree. We accept Paypal, Debit Card, Visa, American Express and Mastercard Payments.
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small data file that our site transfers to your computer. We deliver these cookies and collect data on our sites, and we also may use a third party agent to deliver cookies and collect data. We use the data we collect using cookies to help support the integrity of the registration and buying processes on our site, retain your preferences and account settings, learn about your possible interests so we can personalize our marketing and information to better support your interests, and improve our sites and your experience. When you view a video on our site that uses Adobe Flash Player, a third party (Adobe Systems Inc.) may set a “flash cookie” on your computer.
The only cookie that is possible to disable is Google (Google Analytics), as all the other ones are necessary to maintain our website working.
The Google Analytics cookie provides anonymized data to allow us to understand user behavior and marketing performance across our Group.
More information and how to opt out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you have provided your consent regarding certain types of processing activities, you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal. Pursuant to applicable data protection law you may have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority and the right to:
- Request access to your personal data: you may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. The access information includes the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. You may have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Request rectification of your personal data: you may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Request erasure of your personal data: under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data: under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your personal data. In this case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes. As us processe and use your personal data primarily for purposes of carrying out the contractual employment relationship with you, we will in principle have a legitimate interest for the processing which will override your restriction request, unless the restriction request relates to marketing activities.
- Request data portability: under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by writing to the address Alameda Turquesa Bairro das Flores n 170 3040-002 Coimbra or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com